1. The theme for BergHind Joseph’s photographic competition this year is ‘Leadership’.
The final deadline for entries is Friday 16th December 2011
Photographs should be taken in the context of how you interpret the theme ‘Leadership’. Yet categories for the final submittal of photographs should be labelled under one of the following areas:
2. A maximum of 4 photos, in either black & white or colour can be entered per competitor.
3. Photographs submitted may be minimally digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but cannot be manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc. but not manipulate the content. Our judging panel reserve the right to exclude an image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
4. When submitting your photograph(s) by post label each photo clearly with your:
-Contact telephone number
-A title for your photograph
-Category you feel the photo falls under
When submitting your photograph(s) by email label each photo attachment with (for example) Image 1, Image 2 etc. Then in the text area of the email give the following details:
Image 1: Title of your photograph & Category you feel the photo falls under
Then proceed to include the following details at the foot of your email:
-Contact telephone number
5. Send your entry to:
BergHind Joseph Photographic Competition, The Leathermarket 8.1.1, Weston Street, London, SE1 3ER
Send your entry(ies) by one email only. The email size should not exceed 10MB in total. Any entries that exceed this size will be disqualified from entry.
6. BergHind Joseph cannot accept any responsibility for any problem with the postal service which may result in any entry being lost or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
BergHind Joseph cannot accept any responsibility for technical issues in uploading, communicating or sending entries.
Entries will not be returned so please remember to keep a copy. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
7. BergHind Joseph respects Your rights and does not claim copyright for works You submit to this contest, You will retain full copyright in each entry.
In addition your moral rights are respected. Whenever Your work is published by BergHind Joseph (and its partners) You will be credited. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
Use of works
By entering this contest You agree that any (winning or shortlisted) work You submit may be used by BergHind Joseph (and its partners) solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or recurrences of this contest and no other purpose, these uses include;
1 judging the competition,
2 displaying the entries on the competition website (and websites of partners),
3 displaying the entries at public exhibitions to promote the competition,
4 displaying the entries in a book, magazine or similar,
5 publishing the entries on posters to promote the competition,
6 sub-licensing the entries to the press for reproduction in connection with the competition and any related exhibition,
7 inclusion within any materials promoting the competition or any exhibition of works from this competition organized by BergHind Joseph
You hereby grant BergHind Joseph a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry throughout the world in all media for the uses described in 1-7 above for 3 years following the date of announcement of the winners.
You acknowledge Your responsibility for protecting your Entry against misuse by third parties, by for example, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark. BergHind Joseph and its Partners can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any misuse of your work by third parties.
Should any uses of the work beyond those needed to promote the contest arise You will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the competition.
8. By submitting your entry(ies) into the competition you are confirming that your entry(ies) are solely your own work and you are the author.
9. By submitting your entry(ies) into the competition you are confirming that those featured within the image(s) have granted you permission to be featured in the piece - of which you have evidence for.