The dental insurance by the Mutual of Omaha is designed catering to mostly all kinds of dental healthcare needs. There is an array of service providers to choose from as per convenience or proximity.
The services provided compromise of:
- Cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Oral exams
- Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, and Implants
- Sealants, Fillings, and Extractions
- Oral Surgery
- Temporomandibular Disorder Services
The dental insurance plans by Omaha align the interests of both employees and employers. To obtain information and a quote for Medicare Supplement Plans 2019 visit https://www.bestmedicaresupplementplans2019.com/
The Advantages for the employers are:
- Various flexible designs are available like PPO, Indemnity, Employer-Paid, and Voluntary.
- There is online access to invoices and reporting.
- The claims payments and customer services are quite good.
- The plan administration is simple.
- Billing is one-sourced.
- Pricing can be bundled when packaged with the life or disability.
The advantages for the employees are:
- The terms of the policy are quite easy to understand.
- No claim forms are required for in-network service providers.
- 200,000+ number of providers including specialists are available
- Details like ID Cards, claim history, EOBs and Benefit PLan information can be accessed conveniently.
- The choosing of the dentist is quite hassle-free. Each family member can have their dentist of choice.
The dental insurance also offers a set of unique services that are applicable to plan holders:
- Under the Preventive Edge, the preventive services like cleanings, X-Rays don’t count against the annual maximum of the policy. Hence the dollars are saved for costlier dental services.
- There is flexibility to move services between covered types
- There is a feature of benefit rollover available.
The procedure is quite simplified. The first time users are required to register with a registration key given by the sales representatives. Claim forms are filed by the in-network service providers themselves. Indemnity policyholders are required to bring a claim form to the dentist at their first visit. There is a well-managed system to provide information regarding claims, invoices, reports etc. as well as guidance from expert dental service professionals on the need of the employees.
The service providers from nationwide are approached on a constant basis through recruitment campaigns so that qualitative dental care services are available to clients at the lowest cost possible. The in-network dentists have agreed to charge 20%- 50% less than their normal office fees.